Thursday, September 27, 2012

OK, now it is time to work on photo editing! Seeing as I do not have Photoshop, I'm super exited that RMC does! The computer lab will be my new friend, and I plan on trying to edit all my photos from over the summer! Dave mentioned that using RAW pictures was a good thing to do, so I'm very happy almost all the photos I took since I bought my camera have been in RAW format!

Alright! My plan was to edit these two photos as my first attempt at learning how to use editing programs, sadly I was not paying much attention when trying to get these to RMC and only have JPG instead of RAW to work with....My plan is to later (once I figure things out) edit the same photos using RAW photos, and edit this blog post to show before and afters. This should be fun! I can't wait to see how badly I can mess these photos up on my first go at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment