Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Monday night, I decided to go for a walk by the Yellowstone (accessed off of Duck Creek Rd.) I was attempting to take photos of leaves in the sand, and also a somewhat disgruntled painted turtle. Of course I was unable to capture what I could see in my mind...however, the sun setting was absolutely beautiful! I played around with my exposures, and out of about 100 shots I found this one to be the "best" (I use that lightly) At the time I did not notice, but now I see that very annoying telephone pole in the background, I definitively want to try and get a great sunset shot, void of any modern distraction (such as that telephone pole). I quickly decided to search the web, and see what I could find for sunset tips, or photos to use as inspiration. I found these photos very pleasant, and the web site a fun place to explore.http://www.photographyblogger.net/beautiful-sunset-pictures/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment